Everyone is moving quickly to prepare for the health and economic implications of the pandemic. See below the strict hygiene procedures we have implemented in our warehouses. We are working hard to keep these permaculture books and resources available for you. Currently we are able to safely keep our Victorian warehouse open. Although Australia Post have eased restrictions, postage delays are possible – particularly internationally – and we generally ask for your understanding during these changing times.
Take this precious time to build your personal and community resilience. The book, RetroSuburbia, is hugely relevant right now, and offers a variety of small and large scale solutions to the problems we all face.
Warehouse Hygiene Procedures
- Hand washing/sanitisation before entry to the warehouse and as needed
- Masks worn as needed
- No entry to the warehouse for anyone with sickness
- No touching of the face (or mask)
- Coughing or sneezing into elbow or upper arm
- Disinfecting of regularly contacted surfaces (eg door handles)
- Pre-purchased warehouse supplies to avoid/minimise need to restock
- Minimal inbound deliveries