The book is set out as a step-by-step introduction to Permaculture with detailed instructions. Using simple language it describes the range of permaculture for general consumption. Very little content of Mollison’s other books are found within Introduction to Permaculture.
- energy efficient site analysis
- planning and design methods
- house placement
- design for temperate, dry-land and tropical regions
- urban Permaculture garden layouts
- land access and community funding systems
- chicken and pig forage systems
- orchards and home wood lots
- how to influence micro-climate
- and a large section on selected plant species with climatic tolerances, heights and uses
Paperback, 208 pages, b&w with illustrations throughout. Size: 210mm x 279mm.